We are looking to recruit a Business Development Officer with a focus in Education in the South South and South East Region of Nigeria.
The successful candidate will develop, manage and sustain relationships with our clients in the Education Sector within the allocated geographical territory.
Excellent understanding of client’s needs in the Education sector and is able to provide a level of service that ensures their commitment to our company and services.
The candidate will maintain a high and visible level of customer activity across the assigned client base and produce timely and accurate site visit reports bi-weekly responding to customer and prospect queries, answering tender responses, attend meetings and follow through the opportunity lifecycle to ensure a successful end.
The Business Development Officer will play a strategic role in preserving and increasing market share by proactive engagement with key clients and influential groups within the education sector.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) Required
· 3years experience in similar role
· B.Sc. or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
· Experience and skill with client relationship management (client and stakeholders), negotiation and influencing skills,
· Business acumen to be able to identify and create business profitability improvement and growth activities in the Education sector.
· Knowledge of budgetary requirements and revenue and expenditure management
· A self-starter capable of independent thought, conducting business development activities, taking initiatives
· Business and analytical skills to research, analyses existing and emerging business opportunities and market drivers using quantitative and qualitative research tools
· Communication skills to effectively produce reports, presentations, proposals, monitor KPIs, SLAs, MOUs etc.
· Project Management skills and ability
· Leadership skills to manage a team, organization, facilitation and planning skills.
|Qualification||HND / B.Sc|
|Years of Experience||1 -3|